Toronto Blue Jays starting pitcher José Berríos has apologized to his teammates after leaving during the playoffs.
“José Berrios apologized today and has apologized to his teammates for how 2025 ended. He says that he chose to go home to ...
After an uncomfortable ending to his 2025 season, José Berríos opened the new year with an apology. Late in the Blue Jays’ ...
I just made maybe one bad decision to go home,” Berríos said. “To keep working on my rehab and stay close to my family.” ...
Jose Berrios was involved in an episode with the Toronto Blue Jays last season that did not sit well with some fans. While it is unclear how his teammates reacted, he ultimately decided to issue an ...
The Toronto Blue Jays had an exceptional run in 2025, coming within two outs of dethroning the Los Angeles Dodgers in the ...
Toronto Blue Jays veteran pitcher Jose Berrios was given a positive update amid some injury news to Shane Bieber. The post ...
Toronto Blue Jays righty Jose Berrios says he’s apologized to his teammates for being absent for last fall’s World Series, calling it a “bad decision.” ...
The Toronto Blue Jays have made a decision on a veteran starter who decided to skip their World Series run last year.
DUNEDIN — Jose Berrios is sorry he missed the Toronto Blue Jays' World Series appearance last year.
Toronto Blue Jays starting pitcher José Berríos struggled through the 2025 MLB season. On Sept. 25, he was placed on the ...
The Blue Jays signed Dylan Cease to a seven-year, $210 million contract this offseason to bolster an already strong unit. They also added Cody Ponce, a pitcher returning from Korea after refining his ...